The September 2018 issue of the Connective Issues newsletter from the Health Sciences and Human Services Library is now available.
Included in this issue:
- Welcome — Expertise, Resources, Place!
- Doing Research?
- Meet the Makers — The Neurobiology of Pain Modulation: From Placebo Effects to Virtual Reality
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thon at HS/HSL
- The Library Genie Returns Oct. 1
- Outbreak: Epidemics in a Connected World
- Scholarly Publishing Workshop Series
- Showcasing and Preserving UMB CURE Scholars’ Works
- Meet Your Librarian
- Top 10 Reasons to Love the HS/HSL
- The “Spanish” Influenza Pandemic in Baltimore, 1918-1919