The December 2018 issue of the Connective Issues newsletter from the Health Sciences and Human Services Library is now available.
Included in this issue:
- A Celebration of 21 Years at the HS/HSL – “21@601”
- Celebrating 21 Years of Art at the HS/HSL
- The New Booths Are Here! The New Booths Are Here!
- VisualDx is available at the HS/HSL
- HSHSL Hosts DaSH 8 Hackathon
- Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon at HS/HSL
- Library Genie 2018 Survey Results
- Data Catalog Collaboration Project Receives CTSA Great Team Science Award
- Innovation Space Adds Specialized 3D Printer for Research
- Google Dataset Search (Beta)
- The James Carroll, Yellow Fever Commission Letters